RP Smurf Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Smurf Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction:Phil kills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil_kills

Phil_kills

Introduction:Phil kills Empty
PostSubject: Introduction:Phil kills   Introduction:Phil kills EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi SMURFS!!!! Well I'm Phil _kills and u probably already guessed that my name is Philippe. I'm from the province of Quebec in Canada so I'm french primarily but I'm pretty good with my english. Well i am and old time friend of arc and he was nice to be the only one to keep me in his friend's list lol. Btw Arc wants to create a WoW private server because i had one and he was one of my admins but i got some complications and i got shut down but dont tell him.... lol. Hmmmm well im a boy and i lvoe to do sports like scuba diving , sailing, downhill skiing mountainbiking and other sports. I recently came back from a immersion camp from Ubisoft the gaming company if u dont know what it is so i now know how to make complete games but it is still a tough process. I am currently 15 years old and my spray atm is guilty smurf from alex pardee if u wanna go see on google Wink. Well thats pretty much it and i think i can bring some life into this community.
Back to top Go down
Deathstrykr

Deathstrykr

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:Phil kills   Introduction:Phil kills EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Nice to meet you Id love a private wow server that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf

PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:Phil kills   Introduction:Phil kills EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm

would that be for css? cuase if i had more funds i would open it and it could add the the SMURF clan!
Back to top Go down
https://smurfs.darkbb.com
PapaSmurf

PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:Phil kills   Introduction:Phil kills EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Oh forgot to Introduce myself. I'm PapaSmurf owner of the server...Arc is a very good freind of mine and i gove him full credit for modding the server Very Happy. Thnx Arc You RULE!
Back to top Go down
Phil_kills

Phil_kills

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:Phil kills   Introduction:Phil kills EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:33 am

hi papa i talked about the private server cause i saw arcs intro lol and i found it was funny that he wanted to make private server cause he wanted to make one since mine stopped working for some reason but yeah. Ive officially stopped playing WoW for some reason and i kinda dont wanna start again for some reasons. If u guys want one i simply went on youtube and looked at many videos but one was better then the other ones and i followed instructions but yes if u had more funds u could have one but ill need alot of funds. Running a WoW server not dedicated is costly and having a dedi WoW server is alot of trouble cause u always have 4-5 windows open at all times so hard for your computer for longterm. Anyways i could probably start playing if u would really want me to make one and u had the funds for it not to be a dedi.

Phil.

BTW can i add u all to friends???
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf

PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:Phil kills   Introduction:Phil kills EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Umm sure i guess. But i really what is a wow server?
Back to top Go down
Phil_kills

Phil_kills

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:Phil kills   Introduction:Phil kills EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm

World of Warcraft server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction:Phil kills   Introduction:Phil kills Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction:Phil kills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Smurf Clan :: Feedback :: Introductions-
Jump to: