RP Smurf Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Smurf Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why you play on this server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man

why you play on this server Empty
PostSubject: why you play on this server   why you play on this server EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:28 pm

this is where you will post the good and bad of the wcs server. that includes the best races,maps,and other stuff also any bugs you find in the classes or maps. hopfuly i will be able to tell papa or arc about the issues.

I love the server becouse of the great community of players that are alwas on. i can alwas count on people i know to be there.
i also love papa for being awesome and arc for fixing all the issues ^_^ Wink u guys rock.

and the only way they can aford to keep this great community and server going is through our donations and admin money. more people (including myself) need to relise that if no-one donates the css gaming comunity will lose (in my opinion) the best css wcs server EVER!!!!!!! Wink

Love ya papa

~~~~The Laughing Man
Back to top Go down
Kasket

PostSubject: Re: why you play on this server   why you play on this server EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Everything about it is fun. Except for some peoples maxed out races that are just rediculous. But other than that I love the server. Great to play in, and always has active people in it.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf

PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Thnx   why you play on this server EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:59 pm

rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://smurfs.darkbb.com
PapaSmurf

PapaSmurf

PostSubject: THNX   why you play on this server EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Ignore the message above this1

thnx luaghing man i love you to lol!

but it is true that we do need people to donate or buy admin. to keep the server running.

Contact me about any donations or request to buy admin thnx everybody and GAME ON!
Back to top Go down
https://smurfs.darkbb.com
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: why you play on this server   why you play on this server EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:50 am

Kasket wrote:
Everything about it is fun. Except for some peoples maxed out races that are just rediculous. But other than that I love the server. Great to play in, and always has active people in it.

Lol too true like papa and his class lol!

Anyway you never told me your fav class so far Wink

~~~~~~~ Laughing Man
Back to top Go down
Deathstrykr

Deathstrykr

PostSubject: Re: why you play on this server   why you play on this server EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 am

Everyone likes this server cuz i play on it lol no really its just an overall good social server
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: why you play on this server   why you play on this server EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 am

Deathstrykr wrote:
Everyone likes this server cuz i play on it lol no really its just an overall good social server

lol yes,yes it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Kasket

PostSubject: Re: why you play on this server   why you play on this server EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:

Lol too true like papa and his class lol!

Anyway you never told me your fav class so far Wink

~~~~~~~ Laughing Man

Well my favorite race so far would have to be Arc's new Pool Ghoul its sooooo fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why you play on this server   why you play on this server Empty

Back to top Go down

why you play on this server
Page 1 of 1