RP Smurf Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Smurf Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unban Appeal - Conzoid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conzoid

Unban Appeal - Conzoid Empty
PostSubject: Unban Appeal - Conzoid   Unban Appeal - Conzoid EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:59 am

There's not much to say in this appeal as it was a demonstration of complete admin abuse.

Firstly, Jamie as an FBI agent decides to RDM me. He lied about me shooting first and i still retain that the proof is in the logs if you were to check for yourself.

As the moderator, which his name I have forgotten, was about to ban him for this, he called out to what was obviously his friend, HarryPotter.

Refusing to do anything about the incident, he moved Jamie away with his phys gun and left me up there.

A while later I had received a hit request on Jamie, I set out looking for him. I then found him speaking to HarryPotter privately, complaining about the moderator who was going to ban him. At this point, HarryPotter used the phys gun to throw me across the map. I took out my sniper and took a shot at Jamie, killing him.

Seconds later I was frozen, banned from the server permanently and given the message to my delight

" Kicked by HarryPotter(STEAM_0:0:72389597) (Banned Permanently!: Luck off.).
Disconnect: Kicked by HarryPotter(STEAM_0:0:72389597) (Banned Permanently!: Luck off.).
"

I hope another admin will see the wrong doing in this and resolve the situation promptly

Yours Sincerely

Conzoid
Back to top Go down
Conzoid

Unban Appeal - Conzoid Empty
PostSubject: Addition    Unban Appeal - Conzoid EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:01 am

Might I add that the forum censorship has replaced the F with L in the word ' Luck'
Back to top Go down

Unban Appeal - Conzoid
Page 1 of 1